HUG (Help Us Grow) Association was founded in May 2016. The association is non-profit and
consists of college parents, teachers, students and alumni, working together as a community,
to “Help Us Grow” at St Francis College.
The association seeks to:
- unite the parental community including extended alumni, friends and families;
- support college projects outside of the school curriculum;
- channel parental resources to support college curriculum;
- support college capital projects;
- enhance communication between the community and the college;
- support college community projects.
Currently it does so by supporting the following projects:
- Young Entrepreneurs ECA
- Associates and Alumni events
- Parental Resources Database
To read about our work during the academic year 2017/18, please access our annual report here.
The executive committee 2017/18:
Oliver Hudson - President
Shirley Hazell - Vice president
Lica Melzer - Marketing
Denise Coopman - Finance
Maria Zanforlin – Engagement
If you would like to know more about HUG, please contact us at: