St. Francis College has an international faculty employed both locally and from abroad.
Interested applicants should send a letter of intent, resume and two letters of reference to:
Current Job Openings
- IB DP Coordinator - We are looking for an experienced Diploma Coordinator. Ability to teach Theory of Knowledge, English, Chemistry or a Group 3 project is preferred.
- IB MYP Coordinator - We are looking for an experienced MYP coordinator who will also be able to offer one of the following subjects up to Diploma level: Humanities (History, Business Management or Economics), English, Chemistry.
- Secondary Science Teacher - The successful candidate will teach Science at MYP level and Chemistry at Diploma level. Knowledge of the programmes and or IGCSE is an advantage.
- University Advisor - The successful candidate will be an experienced college/university counsellor with in depth knowledge of the application process for US universities. Knowledge of Canadian, British and European processes are an advantage. A willingness to learn and support the Brazilian university process is required. The Counselor will also be a subject teacher. Ability to teach either History, Chemistry or English is a plus. The candidate must be familiar with the IB Diploma programme and the possibilities it offers students when searching for colleges.
- Secondary Humanities Teacher - The successful candidate will teach MYP Humanities and IB Economics or IB Business Management . Knowledge of the Diploma programme and or the MYP is an advantage.
- History & Social Studies - The uccessful candidate will teach MYP Humanities and IB History. Knowledge of the Diploma programmes and or IGCSE is an advantage.
- Primary Teacher - Elementary 4-6 (age 9-11) - Knowledge of PYP is a plus.