St. Francis College has an international faculty employed both locally and from abroad.
Interested applicants should send a letter of intent, resume and two letters of reference to:
Current Job Openings
- Secondary Maths Teacher - knowledge of the IB Programme a plus.
- Secondary Head of Art - IB Art Teacher
- Secondary Biology Teacher - knowledge of the IB Programme a plus.
- Secondary French Teacher - knowledge of the IB Programme a plus.
- Secondary Business Management Teacher - knowledge of the IB Programme a plus.
- Secondary Chemistry Teacher - The successful candidate will teach Science at MYP level and Chemistry at Diploma level. Knowledge of the programmes and or IGCSE is an advantage.
- University Advisor - The successful candidate will be an experienced college/university counsellor with in depth knowledge of the application process for US universities. Knowledge of Canadian, British and European processes are an advantage. A willingness to learn and support the Brazilian university process is required. The Counselor will also be a subject teacher. Ability to teach either History, Chemistry or English is a plus. The candidate must be familiar with the IB Diploma programme and the possibilities it offers students when searching for colleges.
- Secondary Humanities Teacher - The successful candidate will teach MYP Humanities and IB Economics or IB Business Management . Knowledge of the Diploma programme and or the MYP is an advantage.
- Primary Teacher - Elementary 4-6 (age 9-11) - Knowledge of PYP is a plus.